If you want your dollars to stretch further than ever and make huge local impact
then you are in the right place. ShopMyCity.com is the only place where you can
routinely find savings of 50% off and simultaneously get a chance to win hundreds
of dollars in cash and prizes. The best part is that we focus on local businesses
so your dollars stay right in your community. Unlike typical "daily deal" sites
we pride ourselves in having an economic model that actually makes sense for small
businesses. Instead of dealing with a company that is hundreds of miles away, when
you deal with a ShopMyCity.com representative, you are dealing with someone who
lives and works right there next to you. ShopMyCity.com's parent company was founded
in October 2010 by Tommy Wafford and Andrew Duke. Tommy and Andrew work every day
to make sure their company is delivering high quality businesses with great discounts
in limited quantity. This method assures businesses that they can control their
expenditures while also providing unmatched value to consumers.
- The first coupon posted on ShopMyCity.com was for a free counter top with bathroom
remodel from a local home improvement provider.
- In just 14 months we have given over $60,000 away in Cash and Prizes.
- In our first year, we helped local businesses get seen by local consumers over 5
- We are always looking for talented people to open up branches of ShopMyCity.com
in their city.
- 19 – dollars saved by our average user
- 12 –minutes our average user spends on the site
- 5,000,000 – number of times a local consumer saw a local business with our ad viewer in 1 year
- 109 – stores in our first market
To get our coupons delivered to your inbox, sign up for ShopMyCity.com.
Every day, our email is packed with deals and can be customized by category. You
can also sign up to receive email alerts when we add a new deal for your favorite
stores. Since our deals are come with a limited quantity you'll want to make sure
you never miss out on a great deal! In addition to helping our users save and win
money, we are dedicated to giving back to the community. Check out our
Giving Back page for information on ShopMyCity.com's charitable giving program.
If you want to advertise with us, please
For media inquiries, please contact Tommy at
For business development opportunities, please contact